Monday 15 June 2009

My first blog

Well here I am with my first blog. I am sure it will be very exciting!

About 4 months ago I decided to take my life by the scruff of the neck and try some new stuff. So in a slightly haribo induced mania, I entered for a place in Anthony Gormley's installation on the forth plinth. 

I had completely forgotten about it when I got a congratulations email! So here I am making plans for my hour on the plinth! 

But what to do?!

I know what I would love to get out of it, I would love to inspire as many people who might be up at 4am to make a little space in lives for wildlife.

But how do you go about doing that?! 

Lots of ideas floating about costumes! Most of which i will ahve to hope it is not windy, or i might find myself flying over the streets of London!